5 Reasons to Hire an Agent Instead
Here are five reasons why selling FSBO isn’t the wisest choice.
Here are just a few reasons why homeowners considering the for-sale-by-owner route should list with an agent instead:
“Listing with an agent will net you 10% to 30% more on your sale price.”
1. We understand fair market value and pricing strategy. We know your area and how to price your home so that it sells quickly.
2. Access to market exposure. The MLS, other online portals, and professional networks make sure your home is seen by every possible buyer.
3. Buyers’ agents are more likely to show your home. There’s more incentive for a buyer’s agent to show a home that’s listed by an agent, and it’s easier for them to take their client to see your property.
4. Negotiation. We’re able to spot serious buyers and get you the best offer.
5. Commission. Most FSBO sellers think they’re saving 1.5% to 3% in commission by not listing with an agent. In reality, historical data shows that listing with an agent will net you 10% to 30% more on your sale price.
After reading this list, you can see why it isn't wise to sell without an agent. If you have any questions about selling your home or real estate in general, don't hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I l look forward to hearing from you soon.