The 5 Main Steps To Take When Buying
Here are the five main steps you’ll take when buying a home.
What can you expect when buying a house? Here are the five main steps you’ll take when buying:
1. Find a good real estate agent. You want a full-service real estate agent that listens, feels trustworthy, knows the market, knows how to negotiate, and makes you feel sure you know what’s going on in the transaction.
2. Speak with a lender. This is the most empowering part of the process. They’ll tell you exactly what you can afford, what you’ll pay every month, or you can dictate what you want to pay every month, and they’ll tell you what your price point should be.
3. Find a house. Your agent will take your price point, desired location, and needs and plug those into a matrix search. You’ll find the perfect home in no time.
4. Make an offer. Buying a home can get competitive, and it’s not always the most money that wins the deal. Rather, a great negotiator on your side will make your offer the most attractive it can be.
5. Go into escrow. This is the home stretch where your team of professionals takes over, crosses the t’s, and dots the i’s, so you can get the keys to your new home and put a smile on your face.
Whether you’re ready to move right now or just researching the process and window shopping, there’s never a bad time to ask questions. Reach out to us any time with real estate questions or needs. We’d love to help you.
Post a Comment