Why You Should Have a Buyer Consultation
A buyer consultation is an important first step in the purchasing process.
Today we're going to talk about the value of a buyer's consultation. If a family member came to me and asked, “How do I buy a home?” I would say to have a buyer's consultation. Here are five key benefits you receive from having a buyer's consultation:
1. It saves time. I would rather ask you three questions and show you five homes than ask you five questions and show you 30 homes. Some upfront time spent saves us time in the long run. The consultation will also provide me the opportunity to learn how best to be of service to you.
2. Access to our off-market list. What's an off-market list? You will gain access to a robust selection of homes that nobody else knows about. This is an opportunity to buy a home free from the incredibly contentious and aggressive open market. Additionally, timelines can be more flexible and negotiations tend to be more fluid and inviting due to working with an in-house agent on the other side of the deal.
"Some upfront time spent saves us time in the long run."
3. Setting up for success. My job as an educator is to create a holistic summation of the process. From my experience, I would assert that a confused mind says no. My job is to align your money and motivation with the market and make the complex simple. That way you can feel confident, informed, and excited to make the best decision for you and your family.
4. Going through the agenda. Simply put, this is about how you should structure an offer. One page of a contract is price; the other 32 pages are tips and tricks that we use to save you money and win offers.
5. Questions and answers. Let's talk about appraisal buffers, financing, and inspecting. We are going to engage the future promise of your home purchase.
If you have any questions about the value of a buyer's consultation, don't hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you.